Update...

12:48 AM Edit This 1 Comment »
My mom is doing better, thank you to everyone who has stopped by to see her. The company really breaks up the long days in the hospital. She was hoping to leave tomorrow but the doctor looked at her tonight and there was still quite a bit of swelling in her throat. :( She is so ready to leave!!!!!

I am just thankful she is going to be o.k. The doctor told us that if she had waited a few more hours he would of had to perform a tracheotomy. Scary!!!! She is able to swallow food now, not that hospital food is something to look forward to. LOL Yesterday she got the craziest roommate ever!!! This lady literally will not let you visit, she is constantly trying to get your attention and have you do something for her. Crazy!!!!! Tonight though they had roommate totally sedated and we did not hear a peep out of her.

As if dealing with my mom in the hospital is not enough, Ive been taking care of two sick cats and Sat. we had a huge incident with my niece's mom. It got so bad I had to call the police. I could not believe it!!! This is not my or my family's month. Hopefully March will be calm and peaceful!!! LOL One good thing about all the stress is I've been doing really good on my diet. I'm too tired to eat. :)

I will update when Mom comes home!! Thank you to everyone for the calls, prayers, and visits!! They mean a lot!

1 comments:

Satyn Blu said...

You are going to have to fill us in on Friday with the interesting story... hopefully we don't have to sit the singing, dancing, annoying lady...HAHAHA! I'm glad to hear that Janet is okay... she is a tough one!! See you tomorrow at WW!!
XOXOXOXOXOX


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones