Our little Actress

10:56 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Yesterday Sam had her last dress rehearsal. It actually turned out to be a full performance and her Dad and Mom were able to go and see it. They both said it was very cute!! Nathan was able to take a few pictures and I'm posting them below. She has really enjoyed being involved in this play. For those of you who don't know her part is "little girl" and the play is "Beauty and the Beast." I think the acting bug has bitten her and she will be involved with may more theatre productions!!!

One other note! I am no longer taking care of the girls I was watching, their dad has moved back in and will be watching them till he gets a job! So I've been looking on Craigslist and putting the word out to friends and family that I'm lookin for a job!!! Hopefully I find something that will work with my school schedule cuz I'm graduating on May 29th!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah ME!!!! LOL






0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones