So Tired.....

11:05 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Like the title of the post says, I am soooo tired. School has been kickin my butt this semester and I can't wait for it to be over!!!! Hopefully I am going to graduate at the end of May.

Friday I went to Administration to turn in my evaluation paper for graduation. Well the lady looks at it and says, "For your Liberal Art degree you must pick option 1, 2or three. So I ask, "What does that mean?" She replies, "I don't know, go next store and ask a counselor." So we go next store, we meaning me and one of the little girls I watch, I stand in line only to be yelled at by the secretary. :) She says, "What do you want to do with your degree?" To which I answer, "Teach elementary school." She then says," Oh God, you need to see a counselor!!" "You can buy this catalog and try to figure it out yourself but I doubt you can, go over there and make an appointment." I smile and bite my tongue and walk to the appt. desk. The lady looks on the computer says, "The next opening we have is May 6th." I tell her that the paper for graduation needs to be in by the 30th. "That's the soonest we have an opening, sorry." She then tells me that I can try for a walk-in, which means you walk in and wait for a possible opening. That would be o.k. but I have a three year old with me and can't wait in the lobby for hours. So.... I'm going to try to get in after I'm done with work and before my classes. Wish me luck!!!

Other than that drama, I've not been doing anything. I feel like all I do is work and school!! I've literally been on the computer all day studying for a big test Monday. Turned my phone off so that there would be not interruptions and of course my best friend called!! Its been FOREVER since we have had the chance to catch up!! Hopefully I can get in touch with her tomorrow, it been waaaaay too long. I'm hoping I can convince her to come out her for my graduation!!! She is the best!!!

Our family had a nice Easter. Nathan and I cooked lunch up at his house. The Easter bunny hid eggs for everyone so we had an egg hunt before lunch, it was fun! The only draw back on the day was my Dad got in a car accident on the way up to Nathan's. He was broadsided and the whole driver's side was smashed. He was o.k. so that was good. At first the shop thought they might have to total it but it looks like it will be able to get fixed. The insurance company determined it was the other drivers fault. We were just glad he was o.k.!!!

The following Sat. we had Easter at my aunt Lois' house. Had a great time catching up with everyone and meeting my cousin David's new girlfriend. I got a little, lets say, "buzzed", and for anyone who knows me that's something that doesn't happen very often. LOL My uncle makes these "Gin Fizzes" that are to die for!!!! His sister kept coming around with the pitcher filling everyone up. I swear mine was filled about 5 times!! LOL Oh well I needed it!!!

That's all for now. I'll will update as soon as I hear if I'm walkin the stage at the end of May.

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones