First Dance

3:37 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Samantha went to her first school dance. This dance was the "Sweetheart Dance" and the school gym was decorated with red, white, and pinks. Her Grandpa, A.K.A. as Paga, was her chaparone. She was so excited and the minuate she came home from school was dying to put on her new dress. LOL

We did the whole girly thing. Painted nails, curled hair, and put on a little make up. By the time she was ready she looked so cute and so grown up. I could not believe she was going to a dance, time flies by too fast. It seems like yesterday she had just learned to say "Auntie." :)

She had a blast at the dance. My mom said she did not stop talking about it for an hour after she got home.

Other than that not much is going on with me. Back in school and can't wait to transfer to Cal State East Bay! I've been looking for a job that is willing to accomadate a changing schedule, since I'm not quite sure what it will be like once I transfer. My niece's mom is looking for someone to watch her kids so I might do that just till I find something else. :)

Here are some pics from her dance. Enjoy!!!!








0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones