What's been going on...

6:29 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
It's been a little while since my last post. I finished all my finals yesterday, thank God!!! :) Next up is Graduation which will be on May 30th at 10 a.m. at Chabot College. I was planning on having a party afterwards but I've been so busy and just haven't had them time. So I figure when I graduate from Cal State I'll have a big blow out!! After graduation we can just all go to lunch to celebrate. So if you have no plans and want to see me walk the stage come on down. LOL

Other than school it been work and...well... that's about it. So sad I know!!! Our Girl Scout Troop did march in the U.C. 50th Anniversary Parade last weekend. The girls really enjoyed it, but it was waaaay too hot for me. Sam actually got to carry the banner in the front so she was very excited.

The weekend before that was Mother's Day. My Mom said it was the best one she has ever had. :) It started off with me cooking her breakfast. Next we went and picked up my Grandma and headed out for a nursery in Alameda. My Mom and Grandma watch a gardening show called "Playing in the Dirt." The show is actually taped at the nursery we were going to. I went online and found out where it was and decided to take them there. We were in luck the woman who hosts their favorite show was working. So of course I had to go up to her and ask if I could take a picture of her and her two biggest fans. LOL She was extremely nice and posed for several photos. I told my Mom and Grandma to pick out whatever plants they wanted, and it was on me. After that I took them to Chili's for dinner. All in all it was a great day!!

Below are some pictures from the past couple of weekends. Enjoy!!















0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones