Great B-day!

10:47 PM Edit This 0 Comments »


Today was my birthday and it was a fabulous one! :) Samantha got to stay home from school and her and I headed out for Half Moon Bay. It sort of has become a tradition to go the beach on my birthday. Last year it was overcast and drizziling, today was sunny and beautiful!

One our way to the beach we hit the Girl Scout Store so Sam could spend some of the cookie credit she earned. She got some supplies for our camping trip this weekend and then some fun stuff too. Our next stop was the beach! We reached Half Moon Bay and had lunch at my favorite sandwich deli. Its called the Garden Cafe and its awesome! Thier bread is baked daily and you can smell it as you walk up the street.

After lunch we hit San Geregero beach. We could not have asked for better weather, no fog and tons of sunshine. Samantha played in the water and we built a sand castle. Then she decided to bury herself in the sand and fill up the top of her bikini with sand so she could have "big boobs." LOL It was hysterical!!! We walked all the way down the beach and collected tons of shells and sea glass. Before we left my two best friend called me and sang "Happy Birthday." It was good to talk to both of them and catch up on things!

My day ended with dinner with my family. We ordered chinese take out and had a homemade birthday cake!! The perfect end to a perfect day.











0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones