Busy, Busy

11:07 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
So I have not updated whats been going on for a while. Last week my family and I went to Mt. Hermon. We had an awesome time, as usual!!! It is so great to get together with my dad, brother, niece, aunt, uncle and cousin. There were lots of great dinners, late night Wii tournaments, and just hangin out time!!! We did have a little drama though. David, my cousin, got up early Friday morning and was not feeling well. He was throwing up and having pain on his side. It got so bad that my uncle took him to the nearest hospital. It turned out he had an appendicitis and they scheduled surgery for later that night. My aunt and uncle were very nervous and stayed there all night. The surgery went fine and he was actually able to go home Saturday. Other than that we had a great week!!

I have lots of pictures but my dad has my card so I will post them soon. Believe it or not we are going back for another week, next week!! The cabin we rent had a cancellation, so the realtor gave my dad a great deal. So Sunday its back to Mt. Hermon for another fabulous week.

This week is Girl Scout camp. Monday and Tuesday were sooooo hot!!!! It was almost unbearable on Tuesday. Thankfully it really cooled down on Wednesday. I was really happy because I was assigned the cooking station, were I stood for six hours helping girls make pancakes and butter. Tomorrow is the last day and the girls stay overnight, noticed I said girls, I will not be staying overnight. I am there till 9 pm, after campfire and skits, I'm back home to sleep in my bed. LOL This week's camp has been fun and the girls have really enjoyed it. The theme is Renaissance, so tomorrow night there is a big Renaissance festival in the meadow, complete with an authentic feast.

Other than that not much has been going on. I'll post picutres soon.

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones