I can't believe it!!

9:10 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
I,along with most of America, was socked to learn today that Michael Jackson had passed away. I distinctly remember being at my Grandpa's house watching his big performance at the 25 year anniversary of Motown. It was where her first performed the moon walk, wore the white glove, and the next day everyone was talking about it. I had his posters on my wall and still have the "Thriller" album out in my garage. Lots of my friends in middle school had the leather jacket with the zippers and we all sat around our t.v.s as the video for "Thriller" debut on MTV.

My mom and I were talking and I was telling her that this is what it must have been like for her when Elvis died. Michael Jackson is definitely my generation's Elvis and had a huge influence on music and pop culture!!!

These are the exact posters that hung in my wall when I was 12 years old. :)






0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones