Drama, Drama, and more Drama!

10:42 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
All I have to say is I'm ready for September to be O-V-E-R! (Warning long post)

Lets see first as my previous post talked about my girl started 5th grade. Well the first few weeks were great, she even said she loved school. Anyone who knows Sam, knows that is something I don't hear, ever. After the first couple of weeks the drama began. She had two little friends that she was hanging out with, one of them was her BFF last year. The other little girl is new to the school this year and Sam asked her hang out with them. BIG MISTAKE! LOL Her old BFF did not like the new girl and told Sam she was not going to hang out with her anymore. Sam said o.k. but did not want to be mean to the new girl. So two days later Sam's BFF tells new girl that Sam never liked her and was just pretending to be her friend. Sam told new girl she was lying but she did not believe her. Now the old BFF and then new girl have teamed up and their mission.... make Samantha's life as miserable as possible. They have turned other friends against her, tell her that her clothes are ugly, and continually whisper and give dirty looks during class.

My poor baby! I know girls can be mean and she is going to have to learn how to deal with it but honestly it breaks my heart. I've told her to just hang out with her other friends and try to ignore them, however I know that's easier said then done. If anyone reading this post and has any advice as to how to help her navigate through this difficult time, I'd greatly appreciate it. :) I've even ordered a few books off of Amazon about helping your kid deal with bullies, I'm desperate. LOL

Lets see what else. My grandma fell last week and broke her wrist. She is almost 90 years old, so breaking anything is a big deal. I've been working till 3, then going to her house to help her out, and then going to school at night. I'm so tired! I'm so tired that on my math test last week I totally skipped a whole question. We got them back tonight and I would have had a PERFECT score if I had finished that problem. I could not believe it!!!! Math does not come easy for me and a perfect score is something I rarely see. Oh well, what are you going to do.

So that's been my month so far. The only good thing is today is the first day of fall, my favorite time of year. Halloween is my favorite holiday and I can't wait to put out the decorations.

I hope all of you are having a better month than I am!!

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones