What's been goin on...

4:20 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
I can't believe October is already here and that its already the 8th! Lets see last weekend was oh so FABULOUS! LOL Sam's Girl Scout troop went to Gilroy Gardens for an overnight. We stayed in the park Sat. night and then the girls go to do the park the next day. It was fun for the girls, I on the other hand am getting to old to sleep on the ground. LOL I was talking to a lady in one of the ride lines and she said that the temperature the night before was 40 degrees. WAY TO COLD! Not to mention it was very windy. But my motto is as long as the girl have fun it worth it. :)

Other than that I've been working and going to school. I've also been going by checking on Grandma. I take her to a doctor appt. tomorrow and hopefully she will get her cast off. :)

Nathan recently purchased Rockband 2 so our family has been spending many night rocking out!!! I'll have to take some pictures, it a funny sight to see.

The DRAMA at school with Sam has really calmed down. Lets just say the process of learning who your true friends are has been a painful lesson for her to learn.

Lets see... I think that is about it for now. Sam is selling nuts and candies so if you would like anything let me know. You can see what is for sale here.

:)









0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones