Hello again :)

12:13 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Well it's almost been a year since I have updated my blog, that is really sad! :) I'm going to try and update it more frequently, since I really like to look back at old posts.

Lets see whats been going on....first big change is I am back on Weight Watchers and have almost lost 50lbs in about 3 1/2 months. My first memory of Weight Watchers was back when I was in 6th grade, weight has always been a issue for me, I joined and so began my life long struggle to loose weight. :( I've joined many times and have lost some weight but never stuck it out.

This time it really feels like I'm going to reach my goal. I have a great leader, support of my friends/family and I REALLY want it. My reasons for wanting to loose weight have changed since 6th grade, then it was to fit into cute clothes, now it's more about being healthy. I guess that what happens as one gets older. LOL

Other than that I've been FINALLY finishing up at Chabot, I feel like I have been there FOREVER. I should be attending Cal State East Bay next fall. Hopefully it will go much faster than my time at Chabot.

Much to my dismay Samantha started 6th grade this year. I can't believe she is now in middle school. Last week she actually wore mascara to school, she is officially becoming a teenager. I don't want her to grow up but I know it's inevitable and it makes me sad. She really likes middle school though which makes me happy! :) Most of you know that she has gone through A LOT of stuff with her Mom and despite all that she has turned out to be the most loving, caring, sweet and happy kids I've ever known. Whenever I see her she is always happy and with a big smile on her face!

I promise to keep the updates more current!

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones