Graduation, Camping and Vacation.....Oh My!

12:46 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Lots of people have been asking me to post on my Graduation. It was very nice!! My family was there and Carla came to, which was a wonderful surprise. The weather was a little cold but its better than being hot!! I graduated with "highest honers," which is having a GPA over 3.50, mine was a 3.95. For those of you who knew me back in the day, high school days that is, I bet you never would have guess that I would have been top of my class. LOL For my hard work I received a medallion and everyone with highest honers was recognized and was asked to stand. After Graduation my family went to lunch, which was really nice. With my brother and I in school full time and working, my Mom at new job, my Dad always traveling, and Sam finishing up 4th grade....its been a while since we all came together to hang out.

The next weekend was a weekend I had been dreading all year. Literally the days leading up leaving I was praying for rain!! The forecast kept saying rain and thunder showers were header our way. LIARS!!! LOL The event was the U.C. Girl Scout Association's Camporee. The location that was chosen was in Sunol, so the one good thing I could say about it was it was close. :) When I went onto the website to see what it looked like the description stared out saying, "Our Rustic campground has pit toilets and no running water..." OMG!!!! If any of you have seen Troop Beverley Hills, this is how I picture camping, in a four star hotel with room service!!!!!

We left Friday and returned Sunday afternoon. The girls had fun however I was so never so happy to see my own bed. I actually slept in my car, tents are not my thing. The highlight of the trip, for the girls, was horseback riding. They have already deiced they want to use their fall product sales money to go again. However I will be suggesting we make it a day trip.

This weekend was pretty quiet. I was supposed to go to a friend's graduation party but Samantha and my mom were sick so I got stuck taking care of them. We ate at Applebees and they both had clam chowder and it must have been bad. I'm the only one who did not eat it and I did not get sick. So that was fun!! Congratulations to Satyn, who graduated with her B.A. from Cal State East Bay!

Other than that I am enjoying having two weeks off from work. The girls I watch during the day, mom is off, so that means I am too. YEAH!!!! I don't know what I'm going to do with myself. LOL

Below are some pictures. Enjoy!









0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones